Information Assurance Policy Analyst
Plan, direct, or coordinate activities in such fields as electronic data processing, information systems, systems analysis, and computer programming.
- Research, recommend, develop, maintain, and update domestic and overseas cybersecurity policies, to include use of new and emerging technology (e.g. WiFi, cloud, mobile devices), software, hardware, and other IT-related systems (e.g. VoIP, Building Automation Systems).
- Examine incoming requests for exceptions to policy and draft recommended decision memorandum to include requisite mitigation strategies
- Coordinate clearances of all draft cybersecurity policies and memorandum with DoS stakeholders
- Participate in intra-agency policy working groups (e.g. WiFi) and provide cybersecurity policy subject matter expertise
- Provide support for the review and coordination for National level classified and unclassified cyber and communications security policies and guidelines
10+ years Policy Development. Familiar with NIST, DoD, DHS cyber security and information assurance policies and directives.
Master’s Degree, IA Level III Certification (i.e. CISSP; CASP; CISA; CISM; GSLC).
Apply for this position